Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Videos to Earn Crowns?

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Why are there no videos so that players can earn crowns. It has been since the 4th of April since there have been any videos available and then only a few.

KI please fix this.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
I mean, it's not like they can show you so many videos.

They have a long list of Non-Members also who use this feature to recieve their crowns in order to proceed the game or purchase packs. Thus it may seem like there's a big line of trafficing when it comes to "Earn Crowns"

But, you can always do the Trivia's and recieve 10 Crowns everytime you get 75% or over! I find that more useful than the videos because at least you can learn something new!

Alejandro Story

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
Alejandro Story on Apr 12, 2017 wrote:
I mean, it's not like they can show you so many videos.

They have a long list of Non-Members also who use this feature to recieve their crowns in order to proceed the game or purchase packs. Thus it may seem like there's a big line of trafficing when it comes to "Earn Crowns"

But, you can always do the Trivia's and recieve 10 Crowns everytime you get 75% or over! I find that more useful than the videos because at least you can learn something new!

Alejandro Story
It's not true, when I wasn't a member I tried to watch a video and it didn't work

JonathanDawnHunter