Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Need a way to remove gems without destroying them. Like a item could be in the Crown shop to allow it. I would love to be able to remove and re-use some of the gems I have that are Maycast or gives a card. As some of these gems are hard to get and cost lots of money buying lots of packs to get them.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
There is no way to remove them without being destroyed. You'll have to wait if and when kingsisle will ever add such a feature.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Marciann49 on Feb 20, 2017 wrote:
Need a way to remove gems without destroying them. Like a item could be in the Crown shop to allow it. I would love to be able to remove and re-use some of the gems I have that are Maycast or gives a card. As some of these gems are hard to get and cost lots of money buying lots of packs to get them.
I ABSOLUTELY agree. I have a lot of really good Jewels on some outdated gear pieces that I have no reason to ever use again, and it is such a waste to have to farm / open Jewel packs to get those SAME Jewels again.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Marciann49 on Feb 20, 2017 wrote:
A large number of players would be very happy to have a way to remove certain jewels. If we could do that it would make it so much easier to keep the ones we like and the others could be shattered or fed to our pets.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Currently the only jewels that don't shatter are the Triangle socket Morganthe jewels. They are Labled "No Trade, No auction, No shatter"

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
simple way to fix it... if the socket required a Master Wrench to open it... have it need a Master Wrench to remove the jewel.. and vice versa for any other rank