Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meretz

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
So I was logging into Wizard101 today. I saw in the Ravenwood news, the new "Meretz" application partnered with Wizard101 to give free crowns for stuff you already do. I signed up, messed around, and I tried to redeem for 200 crowns. The item says "Out of stock", and it's said that for 2 days.

This may not be the place to post about Out of Stock items from Meretz, but I don't think it should stay on the Ravenwood news if it's going to be out of stock for a long time.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
I was encountering the exact same problem!
I was thinking; How can digital Crowns be out of stock, and why would they put a limit on them used. If this is a bug, then it would be great to fix that, but if these crowns are actually out of stock, then why not put a mention that only a limited amount of people can claim this? This is bonkers

Delver
May 12, 2012
Same thing was happening to pirates on the Pirate101 forum. I am finding problems too. Try this guide. It doesn't give all the help needed, but it's something.

I am wondering why KI recommended it if it having so many problems... They should've waited to put it on Ravenwood News

- Ali

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Survivor
Nov 11, 2012
I Agree i also got into this and even bought a fitbit watch to connect with the app to do the entire set up and so far it hasent transferred over from my fitbit to that app and it also says out of stock when i look at it too it kinda sucks i was really excited for this to be a thing...

Explorer
May 25, 2016
Where do u guys see in the ravenwood news about mertz?

I can only see the ravenwood news through the website (as when the login screen for game just sayd veiw latest news with white screen) and I don't see what you guys are refering too.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I installed the app to and found the same thing. "out of stock" checked it more than one day, then decided to uninstall it. I am ashamed of Wizard101 for partnering with click bait. Clearly there was no mention of items that could be out of stock. I like the idea of the app but if they are just going to have items like crowns which is just electronic currency along with other items of the sort " limited or out of stock" then that's no app for me. Shame on you Wizard101 shame...

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
MalvinHawkRunner on Dec 4, 2016 wrote:
So I was logging into Wizard101 today. I saw in the Ravenwood news, the new "Meretz" application partnered with Wizard101 to give free crowns for stuff you already do. I signed up, messed around, and I tried to redeem for 200 crowns. The item says "Out of stock", and it's said that for 2 days.

This may not be the place to post about Out of Stock items from Meretz, but I don't think it should stay on the Ravenwood news if it's going to be out of stock for a long time.
Your not alone.

Alejandro

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
I've contacted them about it. No response. How can electronic currency be out of stock?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I think they gave up on Meretz. Please tell me it will be restocked. It seems very inactive and has not been mentioned much.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I actually got an email from them yesterday. It was all apologetic and saying they will work things out etc. that's fine and I hope they do but the fact remain items can still go out of stock which there was no mention of when signing up basically it said you do this and you can get this. Not one mention of items being limited time or out of stock. So sorry to say the app is no longer on my phone. Next time be a little more honest up front. I hope wizard101 didn't fall prey to any promises they made them for partnering. Anyhow done and done.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
The crowns are restocked but now you only get 25 for 250 points

Survivor
May 01, 2010
This is a joke, if you ask me. The offer went from 200 free crowns plus 5,000 free points for more crowns to just about 500 total if you walked around a bit? Meretz should have taken measures to confirm the emails were real before people made hundreds of fake accounts for crowns. Instead they sent out a panicked apology email giving almost no information other than "whoops, looks like we're out of crowns for awhile. sorry!". I've also gotten no response from their support at all. For a brand new app, it sure is a mess. Uninstalled.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Leviathan 90 on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
This is a joke, if you ask me. The offer went from 200 free crowns plus 5,000 free points for more crowns to just about 500 total if you walked around a bit? Meretz should have taken measures to confirm the emails were real before people made hundreds of fake accounts for crowns. Instead they sent out a panicked apology email giving almost no information other than "whoops, looks like we're out of crowns for awhile. sorry!". I've also gotten no response from their support at all. For a brand new app, it sure is a mess. Uninstalled.
Yeah, I agree with you there.

But, it's still FREE crowns that you already do.... so why uninstall it.

You can only get 100 crowns a day though so...

But it's still free

Survivor
May 01, 2010
MalvinHawkRunner on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
Yeah, I agree with you there.

But, it's still FREE crowns that you already do.... so why uninstall it.

You can only get 100 crowns a day though so...

But it's still free
I uninstalled because the KI trivia gives me the same amount of crowns for much less effort, while also being free and easy to access. I was looking forward to Meretz because they were advertising 300+ free crowns a DAY, but instead failed. Miserably.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009