Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best outfit for a level 32

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2013
I have been in need of help for a while now so please tell me. What is the best Deck, Outfit, and wand preferably staff for a Death wizard Please I feel like my stuff is not good enough for my level.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Dec doesn't matter, Zeus gear from mount Olympus or senators if you can't get Zeus gear and sky iron hasta from Olympus

Survivor
Nov 24, 2015
It depends on which stats you want to focus on. I always go to the bazaar every 5 levels and choose gear with the stats I like the best.

Mount Olympus also has great gear for level 30. I'm still wearing my level 30 boots from the Zeus drop and my wizard is now level 43. The sky iron hasta is also a great wand to use (also from Mount Olympus)

I suggest you do the first Aquila dungeon if you havent already since the gear it drops is always for your school (not to mention really good for your level). After seeing what you get you can then compare it with the gear available for your level in the bazaar.