Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge Overhaul

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Badges in Wizard101 are pretty neglected and outdated, and an overhaul is needed... here are a few of my ideas.

Badge Descriptions: When hovering over a badge a little description box would appear explaining how to get the badge.

All Badges are Displayed: Another needed feature for badges is to be able to view every one even though you might not have it yet... the badges should appear faded, and once you achieve it it becomes solid.

Friends Badge Viewer: Badges are a cool feature, but they seem pretty obsolete, only being able to display one. There should be a feature on the friends list to be able to view their badges and see what they have achieved.

That's it folks!

Daniel Frostcloud

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I like these ideas.

I'd also like to see the badge you select actually visible. Not just the name, but the accompanying icon.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They should make a housing item for badges. A trophy display case, craftable or crowns. This would allow wizards to show off their exploits to friends.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Sealioneer on Sep 21, 2016 wrote:
Badges in Wizard101 are pretty neglected and outdated, and an overhaul is needed... here are a few of my ideas.

Badge Descriptions: When hovering over a badge a little description box would appear explaining how to get the badge.

All Badges are Displayed: Another needed feature for badges is to be able to view every one even though you might not have it yet... the badges should appear faded, and once you achieve it it becomes solid.

Friends Badge Viewer: Badges are a cool feature, but they seem pretty obsolete, only being able to display one. There should be a feature on the friends list to be able to view their badges and see what they have achieved.

That's it folks!

Daniel Frostcloud
i LOVE these ideas!! keep up the good work! :D