Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Website log in problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
It's not my accounts suffering from this, but my fiancee's. She is having problems logging into the website. Whenever she types in her login information for the website, the next page displays, "OOPS! Can not be displayed. You may have waited too long. Please try again."

But, she can log into the game just fine, with no issues.

Anyone else having this issue, or know a solution? She tried restarting her computer already. Didn't work.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
I been having trouble logging into the game and getting messages like can not connect to the server and different error messages like error 107 108 and 109 and my friend on the west coast in California is having the same problems as me and someone needs to look into the server and find out what is wrong and going on and my friend in Texas is having the same trouble something is not right with sever at some times me and my friends sometimes can log into ur server and at other times we get connection lost or connnect to server please check into it my wizard is Elijah Dragontamer at max lv 100

Survivor
Jul 18, 2014
So glad it wasn't just me having those issues last night. I am on the west coast also and could not connect to server all night. Very frustrating!