Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding Friends Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2012
I haven't been on my Wizard101 account in a while and when I finally redownloaded Wizard101, I decided to delete all my friends and start anew with different friends. (Note that there were many inactive people on my friends list.) Afterwards, I couldn't send or receive a friend request unless I was using the True Friend Codes. How can I resolve this? I'd really like to add new active friends who I can quest with.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Miral111 on Jul 14, 2016 wrote:
I haven't been on my Wizard101 account in a while and when I finally redownloaded Wizard101, I decided to delete all my friends and start anew with different friends. (Note that there were many inactive people on my friends list.) Afterwards, I couldn't send or receive a friend request unless I was using the True Friend Codes. How can I resolve this? I'd really like to add new active friends who I can quest with.
And you're sure people didn't have friend requests blocked? I haven't heard of something like that before but I guess anything is possible. I'd contact support if you know for sure that people don't have friend requests blocked or their friends lists aren't full.

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
Check to see if your friend requests option is on or off. If it's off, just turn it back on. If that's not the case, I'd contact customer support.