Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair Ranked Matches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2012
Hello!

I don't often play ranked matches, however my best friend does. His wizard was level 30 and he was put up against a level 50. I don't understand how that's fair. My friend was a private as well, so it's not like he was a warlord. It makes no sense why he was put with someone 20 levels above him. Please fix this!

- Sophia, level 52 wizard

Survivor
Dec 20, 2014
if anyone already had a forum post on this am sorry for putting up new one but it has become really irritating when a person who just started to do pvp has to has to fight a commander, a warlord or a captain in the first match they ever play. This isn't so bad but it really starts to show when you fight that same person three or four times in a row. Kings Isle can you guys please do something about this mismatch in ranks and repeated fighting system.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
Hello,

Tell me how its fair lvl 10 vs 26.?

10 angel heart.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
4 or 5 years later and king isle still hasnt fixed this pvp issue, its irritating that i cant gain rank due to everyone being warlord and having an advantage, having the armor already thats meant for pvp, and crushing me.....lol its frustrating

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
SamuelSpirit on Jul 17, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

Tell me how its fair lvl 10 vs 26.?

10 angel heart.
If you're warlord then it's fair

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
NatureSophia on Jul 13, 2016 wrote:
Hello!

I don't often play ranked matches, however my best friend does. His wizard was level 30 and he was put up against a level 50. I don't understand how that's fair. My friend was a private as well, so it's not like he was a warlord. It makes no sense why he was put with someone 20 levels above him. Please fix this!

- Sophia, level 52 wizard
Since u say ur friend wss private it mah happen that the lvl50 lost a lot of rank