Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2014
This is a bundle recommendation from me and a friend of mine, and we thought it would be super cool in the game. Maybe even as an over all world idea.
The house of the bundle would be on the moon/planet, the sky would display the outlines of all the worlds in game as of now and constellations, the sky would look like a galaxy. The main house would be an underground space base. The outside terrain would consist craters, an investigation site/s and a martian/alien man in a crater that would give a random daily reward item from the game. The outfit would be an astronaut suit. The wand would be a flag with the wizard101 logo on it. The pet would be either an alien or an animal in a space suit. The mount would be a space/planetary rover or burning meteor.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Survivor
Nov 17, 2015
Alexis SilverFlame on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
This is a bundle recommendation from me and a friend of mine, and we thought it would be super cool in the game. Maybe even as an over all world idea.
The house of the bundle would be on the moon/planet, the sky would display the outlines of all the worlds in game as of now and constellations, the sky would look like a galaxy. The main house would be an underground space base. The outside terrain would consist craters, an investigation site/s and a martian/alien man in a crater that would give a random daily reward item from the game. The outfit would be an astronaut suit. The wand would be a flag with the wizard101 logo on it. The pet would be either an alien or an animal in a space suit. The mount would be a space/planetary rover or burning meteor.
as awesome as this sounds, i don't think they are ready to go from wizards/bugs to space travel just yet.... but i really like this idea personally

Defender
Dec 15, 2013