Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Possibility

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
Short question:
Could we ever fight Merle Ambrose? Maybe we have to save him in a future world? Just a thought, as I enjoy the character and in the third story arch we only talk to him during our graduation so far.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I hope we never have to fight Merle Ambrose. I feel that is way out of his character. I don't even want to fight him if he's "under a spell" or an "imitation Ambrose." I've stated my opinion on this matter before. Please KI, don't do it!

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
Actually, I was thinking it would be a 'test' to see if we could survive a third story arch world, kind of like we did with Cyrus Drake.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I see, that is a little better, still I don't want to fight Ambrose. It would almost be like fighting Bartleby- what did Bartleby ever do to you? I don't think it's in Ambrose's character though. Cyrus had more of a Snape feel to him. In that he is willing to test you.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i would actually love that idea, bring up a good point, in pokemon red and blue, you was suppose to fight professor oak, right after the champion..... so i could see fighting Merle after you wiped the spiral off all evil, no funny business, just Merle saying, congrats in helping us oh so much young wizard, you have been marked with high honor into the spiral, now, i would like to test your strenght for my own eyes, meet me in golem tower, just as we did when i first met you and we took down malistaire's henchman......... there story