Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

name changes...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
hi guys :) i recently logged into wiz for the first time in a while. today i changed the name of my first ever wizard and it made me kind of emotional i always hated the name i chose, but i had it for so long i felt attached to it. did anyone else feel that way or just me? lol. ive been playing wiz since i was a kid and now im gonna graduate college next year. how crazy!!!

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Kelly Earthwalker on Oct 20, 2023 wrote:
hi guys :) i recently logged into wiz for the first time in a while. today i changed the name of my first ever wizard and it made me kind of emotional i always hated the name i chose, but i had it for so long i felt attached to it. did anyone else feel that way or just me? lol. ive been playing wiz since i was a kid and now im gonna graduate college next year. how crazy!!!
That's amazing! Congratulations.

I just joined earlier this year, and even I soon came to regret the name I chose for my Diviner as I didn't realize how much like a Pyromancer it sounded. I'm working my way up to Level 50 so that I can change it.

(Also, major congratulations on graduating! )