Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Magical clay missing from deckathalon bar! So disappointed!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Dear KI, I really wanted to craft the Sinbad gauntlet and for more than 2 years I've been farming the magical clay, despite really not wanting to play deckathalon at all any more, but I knew if I kept at it I would get the gauntlet I wanted. It's the only reason I play deckathalon any more. All I needed was this and next month to finally finish crafting my gauntlet. Recently, I bought the recipe for it in anticipation.

Today, I'm shocked to see you removed the clay from the reward bar! I'm so disappointed! And what am I supposed to do with my clay now? Waste of time to play TWENTY EIGHT DECKATHALONS--yes, I've been working on this for over 2 years--when you took the reward I wanted away at the last minute without warning.

Should I start farming time limes only to have the next 2 years of grinding wasted? This isn't right. I understand that some people may not need this reagent any more, but I don't think it's right to set up an expectation of how we can get it and then abruptly remove it. Do the right thing. If you want to give time limes for deckathalon, please put in another way to earn clay so I can finally finish my gauntlet. :( :( :( :(