Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Willcast missing

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I went in Deckathalon with the final hours remaining and Frozen Kraken is missing! I just checked willcasts Vampire and Leafstorm and those are also missing. As once famous singer Paula Cole might sing, Where have all the Willcasts gone?

Explorer
Jun 09, 2010
I was coming here to post about the same issue. My willcast talents were missing also. They show on the pet, just not in the battle.

I hope they fix it before the next decklathon.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
I have a few pets with will cast. The will cast card is missing on all of them. Can't figure out how to access it either. Can't find anything on the web. They had the abilities before update.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I am also having the issue of Willcasts not showing up during any form of combat. I have Balefrost Trained on my Shiverous Knight and before it was bugged to begin with, likely due to a targeting issue, as it called for you to target an enemy when Balefrost is a global spell with no one to target, thus leading to it never being cast. Now, i don't even have the combat power show up within the spell bar, hopefully this means they are in progress of fixing the bug for Balefrost Trained and many other willcast spells like it that cast global spells.

Hopefully they fix broken and bugged willcasts such as Balefrost Trained while in the process of fixing them being missing from the combat bar. It would be a real shame if all those talent tokens i use end up in the void at the end of it all.