Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing Buddy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the exact place I should be posting about this but this is my first time in message boards! I'm looking for someone to quest with. I currently just started Azteca I don't mind whatever level you are. I just want someone to hang with and have fun together. I'm a very talkative person who can be online whenever. I am super lonely and would love the company. Please let me know if you are interested!

-Amy RubyWard (Level 84)

Survivor
May 03, 2013
Hi!

My guess is this type of thread is more for the "Ravenwood Commons" section, but I'm new to these boards too so I can't be sure. Anyways! I don't know what world you're on now haha, but I'm in the early sections of Avalon.

-Kestrel StormSinger, 73

Survivor
Jan 22, 2016
Hi!!
I would love to be your questing buddy! I'm a lvl 91 storm who is midway through Azteca, but I don't mind putting off my quests to help you. I'm available anytime you want, just hit me up!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Kestrel Storm on Aug 1, 2022 wrote:
Hi!

My guess is this type of thread is more for the "Ravenwood Commons" section, but I'm new to these boards too so I can't be sure. Anyways! I don't know what world you're on now haha, but I'm in the early sections of Avalon.

-Kestrel StormSinger, 73
Hi! I’m in Khrysalis now but I can totally quest with you till you get to my point! Meet me tonight or tomorrow whenever you can in Ravenwood in the realm Banshee

Defender
May 30, 2010
epicsabrina on Jul 25, 2022 wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the exact place I should be posting about this but this is my first time in message boards! I'm looking for someone to quest with. I currently just started Azteca I don't mind whatever level you are. I just want someone to hang with and have fun together. I'm a very talkative person who can be online whenever. I am super lonely and would love the company. Please let me know if you are interested!

-Amy RubyWard (Level 84)
Honestly this form might not be the best to find a questing buddy. We already have wait 24-48 hours to have our things to post (and that if we followed the guidelines and it is not the weekend). so would be hard to see what time anybody can quest and such.

A few things you could do is 1) join a form that allows you to post in real time, 2) Join a discord, or 3) join team up, see if the wiz is about your level, ask if they are questing, then ask if you can quest together for a while.

The first 2 options are best but can be scare especially if you are not old enough. The 3rd option is good but can be hard to keep and often have you alone anyway.