Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aphrodite II Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Bug Description: I was attempting to farm Aphrodite II with a random team and immediately after joining the battle the tentacles would perform their cheat 3 times even when they would get hit in the round anyway. This made the battle impossible. We thought it was just a one-time glitch but it kept occurring. Please fix.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
B1OC1D3 on Jul 6, 2022 wrote:
Bug Description: I was attempting to farm Aphrodite II with a random team and immediately after joining the battle the tentacles would perform their cheat 3 times even when they would get hit in the round anyway. This made the battle impossible. We thought it was just a one-time glitch but it kept occurring. Please fix.
I believe the bug you are referring to happens to ANY boss that has a cheat on the first round. It is caused by a wizard entering the sigil AFTER the card planning staging has started. If everyone enters the battle at the same time before the cards pop up, you shouldn't experience this.

This bug has been around for a long time, so not sure if it will ever be fixed.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2013
When you entered the battle did you join late? I've noticed that late the late cheats for mobs is repeated for each wizard that joins late even if the cheat is an AOE.