Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing Realms no longer closes Dungeon Recall

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 07, 2010
not sure if this is a bug or not, but i've noticed this recently and felt the need to mention it & suggest a change or fix for whatever case. i believe this began after the spring update.

many players should know that when you try to change realms with a dungeon recall open, you will get a pop-up warning telling you that changing realms "will reset your current Dungeon," which cancels your ability to recall to it. you can either confirm or cancel changing realms with this pop-up. in the past, if you did change realms, your recall button would disappear as expected.

but now, while this warning pop-up still happens in the same way as before, changing realms doesnt actually cancel dungeon recall anymore. the recall button does not disappear, so you can still recall to your dungeon even after changing realms.

personally, i think this change is good -- or at least not harmful or game-breaking. if it was intended, that's cool! in that case, i suggest that the warning pop-up for changing realms with dungeon recall open be removed, since it's no longer true & now just gets in the way. BUT if this change was not intended AND devs feel that changing realms needs to cancel your dungeon recall, then i guess i suggest this "bug" should be fixed. but again, i like this change, and i think it'd feel even better without the obsolete warning pop-up.

hope this report is useful. i leave it up to the team to decide what to do about this -- whether you keep the change & remove the warning pop-up, or revert the change & return to how things were before. thanks for your time

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Hey there! Thank you for pointing this our, I'm not sure if this was an intended change or not myself, however, as a player I know exactly what you mean! I am pleased to see this change and hope it stays this way as well.

Thanks again!