Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Participation trophies (KI Live question)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2014
are you guys going to bring back participation trophies? it's legitimately impossible to complete revered crafting now

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Shadow Hydra on Apr 28, 2022 wrote:
are you guys going to bring back participation trophies? it's legitimately impossible to complete revered crafting now
Hey, I have this question planned as part of my question for the upcoming KI Live as well I was just checking the site now to see if there is a place to post for it.

They have updated what is needed to become Revered Crafter, so the question has to change a bit. Like, what use do we have for Participation Trophies? And... What use did we ever really have for PT outside of Revered Crafter? What were they ever good for? What are they good for now? And why are they still being offered as rewards from two separate and current Scrolls? (Scroll of Fortune AND PvP Battle Pass Scroll both have PT as a reward. Both even have it as a locked reward!)

The people want to know about this particular topic. There had to have been a delay in getting this post up by Shadow Hydra, as I have only now seen it on the site. I thought to ask about the PT without knowing someone else had the same intentions. I will still be asking once the place to post our Q&T goes up on the site - I already have it written out for a quick copy and paste.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
They removed them from the recipe requirement.

The wiki no longer shows them being used in any recipe.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Participation_Trophy

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
It's no longer needed as part of crafting!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013