Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merge Social and Friends Tabs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I think we have two ways to find players and/or port to them in groups. Friends tab have groups and the social tab does as well. I would suggest merging the two into the social page because it has more room to add tabs from the friends pages. Just add it to the right of adventure party to show online friends, all friends, friends chat, and blocked friends.

I think this would be much more efficient because I don't even use the friends pages anymore because the social page has everything I need and it's quicker. When porting, it saves a click by not asking if you are sure you want to port to this player in this area. This is just easy in my opinion.

I would add that if you merge the two. When clicking on a player from the social tab that shows "go to player", "text chat", and "menu chat". I think it would be useful to add an option to "inspect" their gear and stats, the same way you can on friends. It would be cleaner and would not hang from the side.