Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plague oni troubles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2012
I may be flamed for this, but I tend to not do side quests,
because of this, when i finally reached the level needed to get a new spell from the storm professor. I had already defeated the boss needed, the issue is that that boss is the plague oni, which didn't respawn when I did the dungeon. Is there any way to get this spell or am i locked out of getting it forever?

please help,
thank you,
Boris Moonspear (level 38 diviner)

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
You simply will have to replay the dungeon in order to get the "ingredient" necessary, or whatever the spell quest is asking you to do. There are some spells that do that, that require you to redo already done instances.

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
Plague Oni spawns after you defeat the mobs in middle of the temple. You just need to do the dungeon again unfortunately.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Boris moonspear on Jan 25, 2022 wrote:
I may be flamed for this, but I tend to not do side quests,
because of this, when i finally reached the level needed to get a new spell from the storm professor. I had already defeated the boss needed, the issue is that that boss is the plague oni, which didn't respawn when I did the dungeon. Is there any way to get this spell or am i locked out of getting it forever?

please help,
thank you,
Boris Moonspear (level 38 diviner)
Try doing it again from the start?

He should respawn if you do the dungeon from the start. Open your quest menu and change between the Spell quest and the Dungeon quest arrows if that helps?

Sorry for the confusion. It might also be useful to try Team up (if a wizard has the regular quest then the Plague Oni should definitely show up.)

Sorry, not more helpful than that.