Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatch Peppers Broken During Double Reagents Benefit

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 27, 2014
My pet just left the kiosk during the double reagent member benefit and only received 1 hatching pepper. Under normal conditions I should receive 2 hatch peppers for a pet not getting any hatches. So clearly during this member benefit i should receive 4. My pets that have been hatched with get 2 hatch peppers. Please can you fix this?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
I can confirm this. The same thing happened to me this weekend.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
It's been like this for over a year. They know all about it but seem not willing to fix something that they benefit from.

I am very glad that you have started this topic King Lucas because what is needed are more people reporting this to get KI's unprovided attention. Tell your Membered friends to pay attention during the next double reagent benefit so they too can report on it. Also, pay attention to the peppers we get from 'pet lending'.

Please get this fixed IMMEDIATELY.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Another month, another of this benefit, and it still is not fixed.

Maceryn, can THIS be made priority too please? Over a year ago I had a game developer reply on these forums saying if this is not giving us FOUR peppers to let them know so it can be fixed and I did just that and nothing came of it.
How is it mathematically possible to get just ONE pepper when it's a DOUBLE member benefit? It does not double, it has been cut in half! This means we get 3 less peppers for every pet offer ending that had no hatches. That game developer also used the term "consolation pepper" to describe these such peppers that we EARN when our pets get zero hatches for their 2 week offers. So as a consolation prize we are being cheated with this keep on happening. It is NOT a benefit, but rather a detriment. We've been waiting like 2 yrs to get this fixed. Please fix this asap.