Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird glitch in Emperor's Retreat dungeon (Krok)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2016
Mobs walking out of the wall.

Screenshots:
imgur.com/a/JSkQWri

Administrator
SasuSaku9709 on Aug 13, 2021 wrote:
Mobs walking out of the wall.

Screenshots:
imgur.com/a/JSkQWri
Hello! This may just be a connection issue. If it continues, you may want to check your internet connection. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
I wouldn't be too quick to say that one is on connection troubles. While I also deal with connection issues I do remember going through krok while my connection was working fine and running across the same thing in, presumably (it was a few months ago now) the same dungeon.
Everything else had been running well fights would progress normally as did the quests. When dealing with connection issues, they don't. Which then leads the answer to be that for some reason the AI path is wrong.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2016
Thanks! I think my connection was alright, I was playing for quite a while and didn't get disconnected. Usually when that happens, the mobs that are on the sidewalks don't pull me in battles, but these did. I'll try to go back in and see if it's still happening, though. I reported it to KingsIsle, too, but they said to post it here.

Administrator
SasuSaku9709 on Aug 14, 2021 wrote:
Thanks! I think my connection was alright, I was playing for quite a while and didn't get disconnected. Usually when that happens, the mobs that are on the sidewalks don't pull me in battles, but these did. I'll try to go back in and see if it's still happening, though. I reported it to KingsIsle, too, but they said to post it here.
Ah, I see, I didn't realize you were pulled into a battle from this. I'll add this to the list then, thank you!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2016
Maceryn on Aug 16, 2021 wrote:
Ah, I see, I didn't realize you were pulled into a battle from this. I'll add this to the list then, thank you!
Of course, no problem!