Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugs with Crazy Eye Mob in Forlorn Tayg

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Just wanted to list a few bugs that I observed while fighting the Crazy Eyes on my life wizard:

1. Natural attack sound is bugged. Same issue as with the Rogue Engineer boss in Marleybone.
2. When I used Ratatoskr’s Spin, the squirrel faced the ally side and the acorn went across the ally side of the duel circle, but the damage was applied to the enemies as the spell was supposed to. (Let me know if the wording is confusing and you need more clarification)
3. When the Crazy Eye used Crow on me, the spell dealt damage but did not show the beguile animation. Therefore, it wasn’t clear until it was time for me to select my card for the next round that I was beguiled.

Administrator
twinabc on Jul 12, 2021 wrote:
Just wanted to list a few bugs that I observed while fighting the Crazy Eyes on my life wizard:

1. Natural attack sound is bugged. Same issue as with the Rogue Engineer boss in Marleybone.
2. When I used Ratatoskr’s Spin, the squirrel faced the ally side and the acorn went across the ally side of the duel circle, but the damage was applied to the enemies as the spell was supposed to. (Let me know if the wording is confusing and you need more clarification)
3. When the Crazy Eye used Crow on me, the spell dealt damage but did not show the beguile animation. Therefore, it wasn’t clear until it was time for me to select my card for the next round that I was beguiled.
Thanks twinabc for this list!