Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Trees In Dragonspyre..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2021
I had just recently gone through Dragonspyre and I am a sucker for conspiracy theories. Especially on this game because I love all of the different and diverse stories people come up with. Going back to Dragonspyre.. there is a special area that always spark wonders in my imagination. It is the Dragonspyre Academy area. I feel like that place has so much lore and oddness attached to it. If you do some exploring in the area you can see Ashley smiling creepily but then you can also see another tree. It has no npc name above it, and it just sits there.. menacingly. You can tell that this tree obviously looks like the other Death tree in Nightside and it strikes some resemblance. The question is.. who is this tree? What is its name, gender, and origin. Also, if you look around you can see that where the other schools Trees schools be, their are just sad tree stumps. What happened to them? Were they chopped down at Malistare's demand? We can honestly never know unless Kingsisle gives us some background information. I really hope that one day we can possibly go back to Old Dragonspyre (even as a side quest) and meet these trees, meet the teachers that teaches at Dragonspyre Academy and stuff. That would be so awesome I would do that side quest for sure. But I'm already thinking about making some theories on these mysteries.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
Kane Dreamer on Jun 25, 2021 wrote:
I had just recently gone through Dragonspyre and I am a sucker for conspiracy theories. Especially on this game because I love all of the different and diverse stories people come up with. Going back to Dragonspyre.. there is a special area that always spark wonders in my imagination. It is the Dragonspyre Academy area. I feel like that place has so much lore and oddness attached to it. If you do some exploring in the area you can see Ashley smiling creepily but then you can also see another tree. It has no npc name above it, and it just sits there.. menacingly. You can tell that this tree obviously looks like the other Death tree in Nightside and it strikes some resemblance. The question is.. who is this tree? What is its name, gender, and origin. Also, if you look around you can see that where the other schools Trees schools be, their are just sad tree stumps. What happened to them? Were they chopped down at Malistare's demand? We can honestly never know unless Kingsisle gives us some background information. I really hope that one day we can possibly go back to Old Dragonspyre (even as a side quest) and meet these trees, meet the teachers that teaches at Dragonspyre Academy and stuff. That would be so awesome I would do that side quest for sure. But I'm already thinking about making some theories on these mysteries.
When the Fire Titan was woken up the first time he destroyed the entirety of Dragonspyre, burning every tree and school excluding the Fire one