Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Monster Mayhem: Mayhem Event giving Deckathalon Rune

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
Hello, I just wanted to inform the Devs that the Beastmoon Monster Mayhem Event is giving Deckathalon Runes rather then giving its usual Moonstones, Idols, and such.

I would really appreciate this getting fixed,
We appreciate you KI,

- Tyler MythBreeze

Off TOPIC: One last thing, Keep up the amazing work with the updates! Cannot WAIT until the new world drops!

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
Im pretty sure runes do come from Mayhem, while moonstones come from gardening Beastmoon plants and Hunt

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
pattar889 on Jun 17, 2021 wrote:
Im pretty sure runes do come from Mayhem, while moonstones come from gardening Beastmoon plants and Hunt
Well, I'm receiving both moonstones/idols/threads + runes... so, I don't know how true your statement is? I would appreciate maybe someone that is "sure" about what exactly the drops are, and where they are coming from. To me, at least, its unusual for something like "beastMOON" to drop non "MOON" related drops. Plus, people have already mentioned there are lots of bugs in this current mayhem! So, yeah! That's all I'm going to say...

Would appreciate some clarification on this,

-Tyler

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
Tyler MythBreeze on Jun 18, 2021 wrote:
Well, I'm receiving both moonstones/idols/threads + runes... so, I don't know how true your statement is? I would appreciate maybe someone that is "sure" about what exactly the drops are, and where they are coming from. To me, at least, its unusual for something like "beastMOON" to drop non "MOON" related drops. Plus, people have already mentioned there are lots of bugs in this current mayhem! So, yeah! That's all I'm going to say...

Would appreciate some clarification on this,

-Tyler
I'm pretty sure runes are meant to drop from Mayhem along with the others you mentioned

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Current Beastmoon Mayhem not showing rewards at the end of a hunt.
Don't know if they have actually been awarded, or they have been awarded and are just not showing

Developer
which rewards are missing and from what stage?

I'm looking for more info so I can see what is going on.

Thank you

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
RandomsWorld on Jul 22, 2021 wrote:
which rewards are missing and from what stage?

I'm looking for more info so I can see what is going on.

Thank you
It shows in the chat window. It doesn't seem to show in the window upon event completion.

Also different note: but the first time you do beastmoon it says that you get like multiple hundred points, but only award the appropriate amount. I think it might be because it's trying to award you for upgrading forms? Is there a way that that could be spread out if you tiered up forms to the different days?