Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Queue is "Stuck" at "3" or "2" Players Waiting? Bugged?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I've noticed an "issue" that I'm having with "Queuing-up" for Beastmoon? Anytime I try to do it, it gets stuck at "2" or "3" Players Waiting? And it never changes or allows me to enter? I even tried it with a group, and I'm still having "issues" with it? Like it says that "Insert Name" cannot join, or "I" myself cannot join? What's up with that? Is it bugged? Cause it works fine for me on my other Account? It was working before, but now it just gets "stuck?" May you "fix" it? Thanks in advance!

Administrator
devin669311 on May 22, 2021 wrote:
I've noticed an "issue" that I'm having with "Queuing-up" for Beastmoon? Anytime I try to do it, it gets stuck at "2" or "3" Players Waiting? And it never changes or allows me to enter? I even tried it with a group, and I'm still having "issues" with it? Like it says that "Insert Name" cannot join, or "I" myself cannot join? What's up with that? Is it bugged? Cause it works fine for me on my other Account? It was working before, but now it just gets "stuck?" May you "fix" it? Thanks in advance!
Hi devin! most likely this is due to a low period of activity. Give it another go and if it still seems stuck in the same way, please let us know.