Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legend of two rings crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
When I got the quest from the guy in mooshu i bought the crafting recipe for the Seal of the Serophim and it shows on my inventory that i have the recipe, when i go to look for it in the crafting bench it does not show i have it and when i go to the guy to see if i can buy it again, and i cannot because i already own it. but i still cannot craft it. any subsections? ive already tried closeing the app and reloging in and still nothing is workin

Community Leader
Hey! The problem is now you will need a higher level crafting station. For this quest, you will need the equipment crafting station, which is sold in the Mooshu housing shop.

As you advance in crafting, you will need more advanced crafting stations, such as a card crafting station or jewel crafting station.

-WT93

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
So, I decided to level up my crafting only to find that the quest is missing from my quest log. I went over to Toshio in the Jade Palace and the quest is in gray/already accepted when I interact with him. I already tried crafting the two rings, but that didn't solve the problem. Anyone know how to fix this?