Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2021 Past KI Live Player Questions and Tips

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
Question: Will there be any new gardening spells or plants in the Spring Update?

Tip: Put plants with similar likes in the same garden to help conserve energy.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
Question: I know in one of the older livestreams there was talk of being able to change names at some point, which is really cool! But I'm wondering if being able to change you wizard's gender would ever be considered, why or why not?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Roslyn WildRiver on Feb 19, 2021 wrote:
Tip:
If you're new to the beastmoon say it at the very beginning! It is better than you running around and not knowing what to do. There will always be someone willing to help you learn, we were all once unfamiliar with it, you just need to ask :)
I LOVE this tip.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Question: Are you planning on introducing any new housing packs this year?

Tip: To save gold during the Pet Promenade, hatch your own pets with one another.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2020
Question: Will male wizards ever be able dye their clothes pink? If not can we get more pink clothing items for boys in the future?

Survivor
Oct 07, 2017
Honestly this is coming from someone who has played since almost the launch but why hasn't there been nerfs to the bosses outside of the actual important bosses? rather krok and such.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2019
I am having some weird issues with critical. While questing, I have noticed that a lot of the time when I land a critical the extra damage is only applied to one enemy when using a spell that hits multiple creatures. I've contacted customer support about two months ago but haven't heard anything. Is this known about?

Administrator
KI Live is next week! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
To the KI dev team, what has been the hardest part about working at home in the pandemic?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a very serious question to ask you guys...

Does your nose smell and feet run ... or does your feet smell and nose run?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tipsy:
Earn your specialty spinning badges ~ new for April 1st
Here are titles of some of the badges and how to achieve them:

Badges: How to Earn:

- Spinning for Daze ~ spin for 3 days nonstop

- Spin to Win ~ complete a dungeon by doing nothing but spinning
- Spin Doctor ~ defeat Dr Katz while listening to Spin Doctors
- Spin City ~ Spin in every world of the Spiral
- The Spin Room ~ spin with others while chatting up the latest Ravenwood News
- Spinner Spinner, Chicken Dinner ~ feed your pet a snack while spinning
- Spinster ~ spin on wiz while writing up this list!

~Thanks to Torpzun26 and Lethargy101 for their help. Special thanks to HidraC for help conjuring up some of these (and more not shown). To see more please visit here www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?498510-A-new-spin-on-badges-discovered-(April-Fool!)

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Question: Will the trained gardening spell Baby Sunbird (rank 5 pest spell, 48hrs duration) be added to the game in the near future? We have rank 4 and 6 , 48hrs but not rank 5. Currently it's only available on TC.

Tip: If you know you are about to level up once you hand in your quest. Switch into your energy outfit beforehand so you have more energy for pet training, gardening or fishing.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2021
Question: I can't help noticing that Karamelle has a very Holiday feel to it. With all the candy, color and snow; or at least it gives me a very Holiday feel. I was wondering if last year Karamelle was Holiday like does that mean the next world will be Spooky like? I hope so because I just started a Death character and am looking forward to all things Spooky . I also can't help but notice as I write this that all kinds of spooky bundles and fun stuff are becoming available at the moment. Thanks for that it's awesome! Can't wait to see what is next!

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Hey! Can you say a few words about "the state and future plans for crafting?"

I outlined crafting history here, and I'd love to hear some discussion around the system.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Question: With all the hatred from PvE players having to do a PvP event, even to lose, in order to get Participation Trophies, are there any plans to have them be earned other ways? Maybe making Lava Lock a chest game and give that as a random reward?

Survivor
Mar 15, 2021
I think Wizard101 should have a Villain choice. Where when you finish Wizard City you have the choice of working with Mal instead of Ambrose. It will make the story quite interesting and make pvp's more fun. Villians will have there own missions than the heroes. Then when wizards fight Mal there will be an anouncement stating whether Villains or heroes win Once a day, depending on how many heroes or Villians won. I just thought of this idea yesturday so maybe the game developers can look into more detail. If they do use this I dont want anything, I just like giving Ideas. So what do you think?

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
Hey wiz, Do you have any intent for the future of wiz to make wizard city permanently free to play? I have friends who I've tried to get into the game but don't get fully hooked before reaching the pay to play areas and end up dropping the game because of that barrier. I was just wondering if that was a plan for the future.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
Which of the Ravenwood teachers could you beat in hand to hand combat No magic no wands or anything just you and your bare hands vs them and theirs.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2020
Phant0mHermit on Mar 22, 2021 wrote:
I think Wizard101 should have a Villain choice. Where when you finish Wizard City you have the choice of working with Mal instead of Ambrose. It will make the story quite interesting and make pvp's more fun. Villians will have there own missions than the heroes. Then when wizards fight Mal there will be an anouncement stating whether Villains or heroes win Once a day, depending on how many heroes or Villians won. I just thought of this idea yesturday so maybe the game developers can look into more detail. If they do use this I dont want anything, I just like giving Ideas. So what do you think?
That sounds like a lot of coding and reworking that isn't really necessary, especially when the story already kinda is meant for you to be the hero anyway.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Since Forest Lord is now a 7 pip spell, can the TC for it be available to buy in the Arcanum like all the other schools?
(Currently, I don't believe it is available anywhere besides fight drops & gardening.)

Grace Winterstone

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Question: When is Spring Test realm coming?

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
To KI, do you guys plan on revising the crown shop to make it more up to date. Some things have no use anymore like the non stat mounts and pets. Also are you guys gonna look at packs since it is a gamble.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2020
OrangeBigToe on Mar 23, 2021 wrote:
Hey wiz, Do you have any intent for the future of wiz to make wizard city permanently free to play? I have friends who I've tried to get into the game but don't get fully hooked before reaching the pay to play areas and end up dropping the game because of that barrier. I was just wondering if that was a plan for the future.
agreed I feel like it will be a more enjoyable game if new players can get a whole world for free because of the fact that people don't really get a feel for what the game really is with just a couple of areas so I feel like giving a world for free would definitely help in terms of deciding whether to purchase membership or not.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2019
hi can you guys please and a cancel button for quest the we accidently get we really appricate it

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I have most of the mounts new and old in the game, but never use them because they have no stats. I'm always on the Ghulture mounts or the pip mount or other mount that gives stats to damage and pis or pierce. This gets kind of boring. I won't be buying anymore mounts as I have so many I never use. It would be fantastic if there were a way to stitch the stats from the stat mounts to non stat mounts! Many more mounts would sell then, and also give us a way to customize our characters to our liking. Also as a gardener, and house decorator, I would love it if the castle blocks and the gardens were separate counts to the total amount of 350 from our houses. I think many would also agree with me that this would be a welcome change.

Will there also be plans to make a tc vault and gold vault?

Please put out a pack for housing decorations from Karamelle, including the gumdrop forest flowers and all colors of the gumdrop trees and shrubs. These are just gorgeous! I would also love the food cases in the shops too.

Thanks for the opportunity to submit some ideas.

Administrator
KI Live for this month is coming up! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!