Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2021 Past KI Live Player Questions and Tips

AuthorMessage
Administrator
KI Live is next week Thursday at 4pm CT at https://www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment. We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2014
One of the biggest things I hear, and agree with, is to make the first two worlds completely free. And if not that, just at least make Triton Ave/Cyclops Ln/Fire-cat alley and all places within those streets free.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2018
The recent Sale of the game has caused some to worry over the future of wizard101 and its direction. What can you tell us to calm these worries?

Survivor
May 14, 2015
Is Wizard101 going to change to a "Free-To-Play" model, abandoning membership requirements to access all areas and focusing instead on Crowns purchases?

Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Tip:

Having a good stitch is essential to looking like a seasoned player. Different school themed gear pieces can be found all over the spiral and in the Crown Shop!

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
Question: Will polymorphs as a whole ever be revisited and improved, perhaps during or after the ongoing spell audit?

Tip: The auras Empowerment and Adapt are triggered by more than just incoming attacks from enemies. Using healing spells or attacks that apply beneficial effects to their caster can give wizards a nice little "pip refund" from spells of a high enough rank. An example of such an attack is every school variation of the King Artorius spell which all give a spear to the caster after hitting.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Sparck on Jan 21, 2021 wrote:
KI Live is next week Thursday at 4pm CT at https://www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment. We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!
Hello, I have a few questions about the game now that MGI has acquired Wizard101.

How will the game server change? Is it still the same protected server & type because I remember years ago the server was supposedly being crashed on purpose?

Will the Kingsisle community change to an MGI brand name? What happens to all of you at Kingsisle now that MGI has merged with you? Will you continue to be apart of the game?

How will we contact support when we have problems with the game?

Hope my questions are shown in the KI LIVE,

Thank you

Survivor
Feb 27, 2017
when playing beastmoon mayhem the outside players are still not getting credit for the win, it's not fair even though the players in the spiral couldn't win without us are you going to fix this or am i just wasting my time i should have over ten wins easily but only have five

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Question:

In honor of the upcoming Friendship Festival... Will you be my friend?
(Sparck was kind enough to befriend me so hopefully I can add more of you to that list.)

Tip:
To quote Will Rogers, "A stranger is just a friend I haven't met yet."

Us wizards all have a shared interest in our love for this game, so feel free to give a friendly hello to a fellow wizard and you just might become fast friends. <-->

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
[question ]Why is there no wizard101 card game?

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
(TIP) When selling something at bazaar for a friend to try and buy. Whisper privately and say as soon as you sell to give them best chance of buying what you sold.

(Question) Will you ever release the TC vault that was in test a few years back?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
*Question

With the recent acquisition of the company, what can players expect to see within the future?

*Tip

Lock your items [Game Option Menu] for items you don't want to sell by accident.
It really helps!

Hoping to see someone from GMI on this upcoming KI Live.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2017
Will we ever see the Mailstare in any future worlds I really would like to see it happen postman1127 jonathon ice wizard

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Tip: When trying to get around baddies without being pulled into a battle take a minute to pause and watch which direction they are walking. Once you are sure of the direction follow the same path as the monsters while hugging the sidewalk wall. Don't "swim up stream" as it were because then you have a greater chance of being pulled into a battle. Follow the stream and hug the wall and most of the time you should be fine.

Question: Can you give us any hints on what the future of wizard and pirates 101 might be; especially with this new company coming in?

Administrator
Thanks community for the great KI Live questions and tips! This part of the show is now closed. See you this Thursday at 4pm Central on Twitch! www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment

Survivor
Aug 03, 2014
When are you planning on updating the other areas, Do you think we will have a new updated game when it comes to the graphics sometime this year or next?

Survivor
Mar 24, 2018
Thank you for answering my question on KI Live. Never had one of my questions answered ( and it was the first question answered ). Do I need to contact anyone or do anything for the 5k crowns?

Administrator
Firestormx75 on Jan 29, 2021 wrote:
Thank you for answering my question on KI Live. Never had one of my questions answered ( and it was the first question answered ). Do I need to contact anyone or do anything for the 5k crowns?
Please contact community@kingsisle.com with a link to where you posted the question and we'll get you your Crowns.

Administrator
KI Live is next week! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
question: recently, it was mentioned that some treasure cards will be turned into spellements to learn. If these treasure cards and upgraded versions of school taught spells, will they be upgradeable or will the new spellements be spells that can't currently be learned?

tip: if you can, try to quest with somebody of the opposite school as you. This way, you're never at a weakness against the various monsters.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Question:
I recently got my 'One in a Million' badge and was wondering some things about it. Like, how many wizards earned this and does the title of this badge need to be changed if it is more than a million?
Because, if more than one million wizards own the badge then how can they still claim to be one-in-a-million?

Tip:
Even though we are not able to chat with anyone on the opposing Beastmoon team, there are still ways to communicate:
-Jump to say 'hello'
-If the opposing player is my doppelganger form, I like to do a 'mirror dance' which requires us both to spin 1 rotation and then jump
-And if a friend is in Beastmoon and we are not, we can send them a chat channel request and they are then able to communicate with those outside. Chat channel can be very useful as our friends inside can then give an ETA of when they might be done and able to join our group.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Question: Will there be a Wizard101 card game?

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i have a couple

will we have see the tc vault added to the game?

will we see the energy increase from 130 to 140 corresponding with our level?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2014
Tip:
If you're new to the beastmoon say it at the very beginning! It is better than you running around and not knowing what to do. There will always be someone willing to help you learn, we were all once unfamiliar with it, you just need to ask :)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Question: Is there any ETA for a fix for anyone trying to play on a Macbook with the new M1 chip?