Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stained Glass!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hello KI,

This is a topic I've tweeted about, but I decided to share it on the forums too so it gains more traction with a wider audience!

As I've traveled around the Spiral and rated different castles through the Housing Tours Office, I've noticed that we have beautiful stained glass on windows. It would be amazing to have some of these stained glass options as decor in the game, it would make decorating so much more fun and dynamic.

I decided to take some pictures of some of the stained glass I'd love to see implemented in the game, and here are some of those pieces shared in this tweet: https://twitter.com/phoeniix_force/status/1350334049060061185?s=21 I am also aware that P101 also has some beautiful stained glass pieces, and implementing those as well would be really great!

I just think window art in genera is quite beautiful, specifically those we have in game, and having it could spice up decor! Thank you for allowing me to share my ideas and also allowing the community to come together under topics such as this one!