Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Conviction Bug - Lady of the Blue Dahlia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
Hey, was just trying to solo Lady of the Blue Dahlia for main quest line. I used a conviction item card from "Strength of the Oak Pendant" Amulet. During the fight with my conviction still active, Lady of the Blue Dahlia cast Medusa on me, the text then said stun blocked. The descriptor when hovering over my HP did not read stunned as it should. However, for the following two turns it still skipped me as though I had been stunned by the medusa for it's normal duration. It did not give the typical "stunned!" text to indicate it was skipping me because of a stun (as I shouldn't have been stunned). Lost the fight instantly because of this.

Just wanted to report this as I had not seen anyone else talking about this bug outside of occurring in Darkmoor.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
Just to update, this has now happened in a fight against Sand Squid Tentacles. It appears to be happening every time I block a stun from Medusa spell specifically. Still get skipped for two turns.