Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sinbad Housing Gauntlet Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
Hello! I recently purchased the Sinbad Gauntlet, but I have heard from many people that the gauntlet is currently glitched, and cannot be completed.
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, as while I am not new to the game, I am new to the message boards. The Metaltaurs simply do not appear, and in place is a blank duel circle that forces you to either close your game, or log out and then back in to exit it.

Is this a known bug for other players?

- Sarai Sparkleglade, 140

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
The Aethyr Elemental split fine after defeating it the first time but after defeating the second phase bosses (I defeated both at the same time), it split so that three bosses were stacked in the first position while the last was in the fourth position. From what I remember, when I would place a trap on the first position, it would place for the amount of bosses stacked, this applied to shields as well. When I used shatter on the first position it would remove all shields. Also, when rejoining, the Lord of Winter cheat did activate for each boss even though they were stacked but it just showed the first position hit for the stacked bosses (first position would activate three times and then fourth if it was still there). I had to defeat the first position three times in order to win.

Administrator
roxieroses on Nov 28, 2020 wrote:
Hello! I recently purchased the Sinbad Gauntlet, but I have heard from many people that the gauntlet is currently glitched, and cannot be completed.
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, as while I am not new to the game, I am new to the message boards. The Metaltaurs simply do not appear, and in place is a blank duel circle that forces you to either close your game, or log out and then back in to exit it.

Is this a known bug for other players?

- Sarai Sparkleglade, 140
Welcome Sarai to the community forums! This is the perfect place, you found us :).

Give this guide a look and see if there's maybe a step you need to complete yet: https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-dungeons-boss-guides/sinbad-and-the-iron-sultan-gauntlet/

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
I too am having the same issue in the Sinbad gauntlet, as well as the Doomsday Krok gauntlet. I purchased both gauntlets back on November 10th and had the issue then, but only just wrote an email to support today providing details along with screen captures. Hopefully they fix it quickly and we can run our gauntlets soon!

Survivor
Nov 29, 2017
The Sinbad housing gauntlet is glitching. Upon entry the first mob area pulls you in without any mob. You end up stuck there unless you use your esc key. One instance it said ‘victory’ allowed to move out but could not go to the next area. The main issue is no mob at the beginning area.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I found that if all of the wizards going in are over 130, the first set of monsters do not spawn. Therefore there is no way to continue. When we included a level 93 wiz, everything spawned as expected. It seems a patch is needed to include the new max level introduced with the addition of Karamelle.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2017
Thank-you so much for this information. I will certainly try this out with a lower level wizard present. I had also reported the glitch to Kingsisle and was told it was sent to their testing team. Seems like you have figured out the problem.

Administrator
Thanks all for the reports! We are aware of these issues and working on a fix. If you have any other details or occurrences, please post them here.