Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House has no trade item!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
I'm trying to trade my Botanical Garden over to my other character. I know that you have to empty your house ENTIRELY (which i did...) but i'm stuck and i have no clue why! I grabbed everything and put it in my attic, i went to my bank and it say the same thing. I've scanned the place now twelve times and I dont see this item anyway.

Also idk if planted plow counts as a no trade item or the plants but i also got rid of those too.

please help if you can!

Esmee Spear

Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
bleachgurl19 on Nov 25, 2020 wrote:
I'm trying to trade my Botanical Garden over to my other character. I know that you have to empty your house ENTIRELY (which i did...) but i'm stuck and i have no clue why! I grabbed everything and put it in my attic, i went to my bank and it say the same thing. I've scanned the place now twelve times and I dont see this item anyway.

Also idk if planted plow counts as a no trade item or the plants but i also got rid of those too.

please help if you can!

Esmee Spear
This sounds like an issue you should take to support.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
wouldn't you have to empty the attic in order to move a house to another character? Surely removing everything from the house and yard is so that only empty houses can be moved to other characters? so why wouldn't the attic have to be empty also?

Actually do you have a no trade item stored in your attic? that would stop it right there, as no trade items can't be moved to other wizards, at all. If putting a no trade item in an attic and then moving the house to another wizard actually worked then players would be doing that all the time. storing no trade pets in the attic in order to give the pets to your other wizard when you gave him the house.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
bleachgurl19 on Nov 25, 2020 wrote:

please help if you can!

Esmee Spear
You cannot have any “no trade” items in your house. Click on the attic button and scan through your furniture, both for your house and attic. Once you find the no trade item, remove it out of the house and you should be good to go!

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i didnt realize anything in the attic affected trading a house. what is in the attic stays on that wizard.

did you do any plants in the secret area? might be a plant and/or plot there.

otherwise, you should be able to find what is in the house using the attic, click the house button and see what might still be in there. and then you can move it to backpack from there.