Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Appearances For Characters should be kept as an item

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2012
Ever since the Magic Mirror was added. I find it so much better and amazing to now change more appearances of the wizard characters. But I feel that just wasting coins every time to change a specific appearance on a character would not be so fun. I don't find it helpful or great to keep wasting coins every time they want to change their characters. I have thought of a way to fix that so that all players can enjoy. Instead of wasting coins every time to change the characters? players can then buy the appearance(s) and have it in their backpacks. So if a player wanted to buy yellow cat eyes for example? they would have it forever in their backpack so then! he/she can now go back to back with whatever look they want without having to go back to the Magic Mirror. But then? as a company you would believe that this is a great idea? but what about profit? if the idea works everyone will go crazy for it and would lose profit off of that if it's for coins only. I have a solution for that. This idea should be for members only? and should be not in coins currency? but in crown currency. That way, it'll be balanced for the game, the company, and the players. The appearance items should not only be in Magic Mirror? The items on the Magic Mirror currently should stay there. Better appearance items (if Wizard101 would li me to make more and different appearance items) should be in the crown shop or be in difficult dungeons and exalted blade house items. Please let me know what you think.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2017
Honestly, I'd rather have to waste a few hundred gold whenever i want to change my appearance than to have to pay in Crowns, even if i got to keep it as an item. So much stuff is already only available in Crowns... It'd also be taking up space in the bank/backpack unnecessarily.

A good compromise would be to offer both. If you pay in gold, it's not an item. If you pay in Crowns, it's an item.