Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology Tome Bugs post-Karamelle

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
This is all that remains for monstrology to be 100% bug free:

Krokotopia - Typhon Dustwind is not available to everyone as quest is retired.
Marleybone - Half-Witted Skeleton, Lazy Henchmen and Tired Fighter are not available to everyone as quest is retired.
Mooshu - Zarichi Tarakata is not available to everyone as quest is retired.
Karamelle - Gummy Bunny (Fire) and Dead Beets are dropping animus but not showing up in the tome.
Dungeons - Charged / False / Fiery / Frosty Echo of Apep, MacDeath Understudy (x6) / MacLife Understudy (x6) / MacStorm Understudy (x6) are all creatures summoned by other creatures which means they shouldn't be added to monstrology. Thus, they need to be removed from the tome.

Minor note on the below creatures as they should be moved to other sections:

Wizard City >> to >> Dragonspyre
Felix Photomonger III, Ritual Colossus and Ritual Spider

The below are all the creatures in the Tower of the Helephant dungeon in Wysteria. Right now they are split in two sections - Wysteria and Dungeons. I recommend they are all moved in Wysteria as Dungeons is overloaded with creatures. Basically any of the 2 below scenarios need to be applied.

Dungeons >> to >> Wysteria
Ervin the Barbarian, Kaimanite Mummy, Razorleaf Treant, Tonkatsu Thug

OR

Wysteria >> to >> Dungeons
Arachnite Creeper, Chelicaran Stalker, Cheliceran Crawler, Kogasha and Volcanis Golem

Lastly...
One last thing... these are all the remaining unaccounted creatures in the entire tome... just 9 left!
- 2 in Marleybone
- 1 in Celestia
- 6 in Dungeons
Kindly check against this tome as these are all the ones that were found till this day. The remaining 9 were never accounted for by anyone.
Link to tome at Final Bastion: https://finalbastion.com/wp-content/uploads/Monstrology-Tome-Version-14.xlsx

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Cody RavenTamer on Nov 23, 2020 wrote:
This is all that remains for monstrology to be 100% bug free:

Krokotopia - Typhon Dustwind is not available to everyone as quest is retired.
Marleybone - Half-Witted Skeleton, Lazy Henchmen and Tired Fighter are not available to everyone as quest is retired.
Mooshu - Zarichi Tarakata is not available to everyone as quest is retired.
Karamelle - Gummy Bunny (Fire) and Dead Beets are dropping animus but not showing up in the tome.
Dungeons - Charged / False / Fiery / Frosty Echo of Apep, MacDeath Understudy (x6) / MacLife Understudy (x6) / MacStorm Understudy (x6) are all creatures summoned by other creatures which means they shouldn't be added to monstrology. Thus, they need to be removed from the tome.

Minor note on the below creatures as they should be moved to other sections:

Wizard City >> to >> Dragonspyre
Felix Photomonger III, Ritual Colossus and Ritual Spider

The below are all the creatures in the Tower of the Helephant dungeon in Wysteria. Right now they are split in two sections - Wysteria and Dungeons. I recommend they are all moved in Wysteria as Dungeons is overloaded with creatures. Basically any of the 2 below scenarios need to be applied.

Dungeons >> to >> Wysteria
Ervin the Barbarian, Kaimanite Mummy, Razorleaf Treant, Tonkatsu Thug

OR

Wysteria >> to >> Dungeons
Arachnite Creeper, Chelicaran Stalker, Cheliceran Crawler, Kogasha and Volcanis Golem

Lastly...
One last thing... these are all the remaining unaccounted creatures in the entire tome... just 9 left!
- 2 in Marleybone
- 1 in Celestia
- 6 in Dungeons
Kindly check against this tome as these are all the ones that were found till this day. The remaining 9 were never accounted for by anyone.
Link to tome at Final Bastion: https://finalbastion.com/wp-content/uploads/Monstrology-Tome-Version-14.xlsx
I have a suspect for the missing Dungeons creatures. I believe it might be possible to extract the Iron Sultan from the Sinbad and the Iron Sultan gauntlet with Golem. However, I haven't tested this yet as this thought just came to my head.