Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gladiator and cronus drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2016
Is there any way to increase the chance of drops for these 2 bosses, Especially with cronus. As we know, the blade of the felled titan is sought after by most wizards along with the gladiator's alpha and omega ring. But, you know after a wizard has fought them twenty plus times it becomes very tedious and not fun play any more. It is just down right frustrating.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If there was ever somehow a drop luck increase elixir we could purchase from the crown shop, I am sure this will sell as quick as hot bread.

But until such a thing is conjured, there currently is no way to "increase" the drop rates of the items from these bosses [or any for that matter]. I remember the numerous runs I had to make of them to get multiple athames and rings for all my wizards to use.

Got it on the first couple runs on a few wizards while others struggled.

Though you don't want to hear this; remain persistent.

Survivor
May 07, 2020
Honestly the athame and the ring are not worth getting really as many better drops are offered later on. Also at the current lvl morganthes athame will serve you better and longer. While the ring is ok but you will probably pick up the paradox ring or the dragoon ring as best.