Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tutorial Tips Randomly Appearing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2013
Hello! I have had this problem for awhile now that I get random tutorial tips that do not relate to anything I have been doing. For example, after a normal storyline quest sometimes I may get a tutorial tip from Professor Wu explaining overtime heal spells because the game thought I learned one even though I didn't. This has been happening to me for years now and I don't know if any other people are having this same issue as well. I get many random tutorial tips from many other people as well and I don't know how to fix it. Thanks!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew (Level 130 Thaumaturge)

Administrator
AJR andrew on Apr 16, 2020 wrote:
Hello! I have had this problem for awhile now that I get random tutorial tips that do not relate to anything I have been doing. For example, after a normal storyline quest sometimes I may get a tutorial tip from Professor Wu explaining overtime heal spells because the game thought I learned one even though I didn't. This has been happening to me for years now and I don't know if any other people are having this same issue as well. I get many random tutorial tips from many other people as well and I don't know how to fix it. Thanks!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew (Level 130 Thaumaturge)
Try turning the tutorial options off (Tutorial Tips), restart the game, and if you want them on, turn them on again.