Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I lost my main quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2013
I was doing my main quest in crustacean empire and out of no where my main quest disappears. I then tried to use the quest finder to try to find it and eventually it started to say “there are no available quest in this world” and there still no main quest in my book , please help.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Another lost quest here. Did the last quest in Celestia twice and Edith still won't give me credit. It no longer shows as a quest in my book. Can someone please help and tell me what i need to do and where I went wrong? Would really be appreciated.

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
Haha same. Stuck in Celestia. Level 68 death wiz.

I have other max wiz, but this is my first time running through the spiral doing only mainline quests. Wasn't an issue till Celestia. Once I reached a Celestia main quest dead end, I went back and did all the side quests. Now the "!" says No quests available in this world. I have no Celestia related quests showing except for the Tomes. I cannot get into Chancel or the Trial of Spheres. I read the Celestia quest tree but cannot tell where I am at on it since I did main quests first and don't remember all the quest names. Wish I knew what pre-quest triggers Chancel and TOS. Been traveling this world for 4 days killing bosses 2-4 times to see if I missed something.

Now it's reached the irritating stage. Any help or advice?

Survivor
Oct 25, 2015
The same thing happened to me! I cannot find it! Can somebody help?

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
I wasted a whole week wandering around, bothering people and trying to figure it out. I finally sent KI support an email. Still waiting for a reply...

Try to visit Ambrose and every teacher in Ravenwood. Sometimes they have quests for you that don't show up in the Quest Finder.

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
UPDATE: I got a reply to my email within 3 days and turns out there was indeed a glitch that never offered me the proper quest so KI reset the quest and I was able to continue.