Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WhyTrophies Trading Between Chars Is Not Allowed?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Hey I have a question, why trophies trading between chars on the same account is not allowed?
I don't think there's a good reason enough to why it shouldn't.
I would likely want it to be tradble.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Star Gator on Mar 23, 2020 wrote:
Hey I have a question, why trophies trading between chars on the same account is not allowed?
I don't think there's a good reason enough to why it shouldn't.
I would likely want it to be tradble.
Better yet, make the AUCTIONABLE and TRADEABLE.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
DragonLady1818 on Mar 24, 2020 wrote:
Agree!

Defender
May 11, 2013
DragonLady1818 on Mar 24, 2020 wrote:
No, PvP Trophies are earned if you want them put in the work. You don't go out and buy a Trophy for many types of trophies, On the other hand the REAGANT is another story that one there is no reason not to allow it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RedDragon877 on Mar 26, 2020 wrote:
No, PvP Trophies are earned if you want them put in the work. You don't go out and buy a Trophy for many types of trophies, On the other hand the REAGANT is another story that one there is no reason not to allow it.
LOL, not really. Several players who need the trophies will go so far as to join a PvP match just to throw it and give a false win to the other players for tickets... I won't do that. But I never said I would not work for it, I just won't return to PvP for it.

Frankly, Participation Trophies SHOULD NOT be a REAGENT to begin with.

As I posted in another thread, IF this Trophy were needed to craft PvP Gear ONLY there would be players complaining about that as we are about it being in a recipe for a "Wand". It was bad enough when Fish were added to recipes but this is going a bit too far.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
RedDragon877 on Mar 26, 2020 wrote:
But it doesn't matter if you put in the work in different chars. U still win them, and players should be able to put them in the shared bank and trade the trophies between chars on their account. If a player would like to have all his trophies on what char I don't see it is a problem.
It also takes from the backpack and bank space.
U can put them in "trash" houses but I did like to have all of my trophies on one char of my choice.