Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

areas not accessible in Dragonspyre??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2019
my friend and i have been playing Dragonspyre for a week or two.... we were actually able to get to the area with the library.... and at first we were able to get to the Necropolis, we have 2 quests there.....

now, when we are in the Basilica, only the area with the library is lit up and accessible.... the Necropolis has no portal neither does the Academy....

help?

without death there is no life

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Continue on the main quest! You will fix the portal in the main quest. You probably just aren't there. I belive you need Sylvia's Crystal or something first.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2019
DemonHunter157 on Dec 22, 2019 wrote:
Continue on the main quest! You will fix the portal in the main quest. You probably just aren't there. I belive you need Sylvia's Crystal or something first.
Thanks for the answer, and yeaaaah, i figured it out about a week or so ago... lol

EXACT same thing that happened to me when i first played years ago, and if i remember correct, i posted in the forums asking what the problem was then... i just forgot.... *facepalm* imma' dweeb!

without death, there is no life