Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Raging Bull Buff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I say this from the bottom of my heart, but raging bull is complete trash. Let me give you its numbers. it deals 775 to 900 damage, plus applies a 25% smokescreen to all targets. Lets compare this to sirens. 880 damage, however, removes two positive charms as well as applies a 50% smokescreen. This spell is 2 pips more than Bull, but Bull also costs a shadow pip, something worth much more than two pips. What about Mystic colossus. For one less pip, it also does 880 damage, as well as removing all wards, an extremely powerful ability. Do you see what I mean, for six pips and a shadow pip, meaning you can't cast it on round one, you get only slightly better than these two spells on occasion. And even though sirens is eight pips, your odds of getting a shadow pip by the second round are relatively low depending on stats, while with 100% power pip chance you can have Sirens on round three. My idea for a buff would be give it a 50% smokescreen, since 25% percent on rank 16/17 enemies rarely causes a fizzle, but to move the damage minimum to 800, and the maximum to 925.