Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Thread

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I was trying to get where to go for crafting for Zafaria as after getting the last one done it didn't send me on to the next person to learn from. I had to change browsers and my book marks didn't transfer. I had come upon an extensive post that was made in 2013 where the OP went through *every* crafting quest in detail. Who gave it, what it was, every item needed, and it included pictures. Can anyone help me out? Is there a way to search by year in the threads? Being that it was 6 years ago I'm pretty sure it was 200 pages ago. I used the same terms here that popped up in my search bar pre-populated but I can not for the life of me find the thread. I would greatly appreciate any help!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
KestrelDragonbloof on Nov 22, 2019 wrote:
I was trying to get where to go for crafting for Zafaria as after getting the last one done it didn't send me on to the next person to learn from. I had to change browsers and my book marks didn't transfer. I had come upon an extensive post that was made in 2013 where the OP went through *every* crafting quest in detail. Who gave it, what it was, every item needed, and it included pictures. Can anyone help me out? Is there a way to search by year in the threads? Being that it was 6 years ago I'm pretty sure it was 200 pages ago. I used the same terms here that popped up in my search bar pre-populated but I can not for the life of me find the thread. I would greatly appreciate any help!
Have you looked in the Forums or Wiki on Wizard101 Central? If not, you might try it and you can also set up a Free account on that site.

wizard101central.com