Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Twitch Prime

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Now that you guys also stream on Twitch when you do KLLIve etc.. is there any chance that you will have something in Prime Loot for us Twitch prime members? Like maybe crowns or a special mount or a wand or special twitch gear even? I think it would be awesome if you guys can check out what the other games offer for prime loot and make some specific for Wizard101. Please look into it! Thanks!

Administrator
Pyle1197 on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
Now that you guys also stream on Twitch when you do KLLIve etc.. is there any chance that you will have something in Prime Loot for us Twitch prime members? Like maybe crowns or a special mount or a wand or special twitch gear even? I think it would be awesome if you guys can check out what the other games offer for prime loot and make some specific for Wizard101. Please look into it! Thanks!
We'd like too! I've looked into this a couple of times now, and I think the most difficult challenge is getting Twitch integrated to the game for awarding items. That's the trick...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Sparck on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
We'd like too! I've looked into this a couple of times now, and I think the most difficult challenge is getting Twitch integrated to the game for awarding items. That's the trick...
Thanks Sparck for looking into this! This is something I've requested before too. I understand if there is a technical limitation (other games I play have wanted to implement this feature as well, but were too "old" to integrate the technology with Twitch).

Community Leader
Sparck on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
That sounds awesome! If it is a possibility, you have my interest! I am really excited to see what you guys can come up with for Prime Loot! If this does happen, thank you!!!

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
I extremely agree with this, especially for the people that donate bits or something. Perhaps twitch loot for wizard101 should be to let us have that wizard101 scooter mount or whatever its called

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Wizard101 Emojis too that should be added to the stream on twitch

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Does not seem all that hard to do. All ya have to do is have Twitch supply us with a special code and to redeem that code we would have to log into our Twitch account and link our Twitch Prime account to Wizard101, which would then be verified that we actually have Prime and then the code can be redeemed from there. This way you can't just give the code to a random friend to use who does not have Twitch Prime. At least it seems like it would be that easy. I'm sure if you talk to the Twitch guys they can set something up as I have other games which work this way. Hope you come up with a solution soon as I think it would be great.