Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help defeating shattertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2019
Hi, I’m a level 22 life wizard and I’m really struggling to defeat Shattertusk in Grizleheim. Does anyone know how I can deafest him. The main spells in my deck are life and storm spells.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
AiyanaHope on May 26, 2019 wrote:
Hi, I’m a level 22 life wizard and I’m really struggling to defeat Shattertusk in Grizleheim. Does anyone know how I can deafest him. The main spells in my deck are life and storm spells.
Him and his minion are both storm and both resist storm spells so I'd stick to using life spells here. We could convert to myth for the boost but they have myth shields. They both have weakness and they're the same spell, so if you get lots on you don't panic because only one will be used.

They mainly have storm hits, so adding some storm shields will help. They do also have cyclops (myth) and leprechaun (life) so you could choose tower shields instead, but I'd go for storm shields (we can buy them in the wizard city library if the bazaar is out of them).

Getting hold of a few tc blades might help, especially if you can get zero pip ones. Also any enchant up to monstrous will boost your damage. Try to take out the minion first and take time to heal between hits, then take out the boss. If you can put a feint on him just before you hit then you can get a huge damage boost there too but make sure he hasn't got too many pips to deal you a heavy hit before you've defeated him.

I hope this helps!

PS. You've picked up your seraph hit from Moolinda Woo, right? If not, pop to the life school to get it from her, it will help a lot!