Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Broken quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2018
Hello I am playing wizard101 and am level 42 and I want to go to grizzle heim but I can’t because the quest for baldur says that I accepted it already but when I go to zeke there is no question mark above his. Pls fix pls

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
No grizzle heim on Apr 7, 2019 wrote:
Hello I am playing wizard101 and am level 42 and I want to go to grizzle heim but I can’t because the quest for baldur says that I accepted it already but when I go to zeke there is no question mark above his. Pls fix pls
Hiya

I'm a little confused why you're going to Zeke and in which world you are seeing him? When we accept the quest to go to Grizzleheim (from Baldur Goldpaws in Wizard City's Olde Town) we go to Northguard and speak to Elik Wyrdrune near the main hall (from the world gate just run straight forwards into the little camp with the stalls and he is near the hall.

Once you have started Grizzleheim, Zeke in Northguard will have the yardbird quest for you, it will not show until you start the area (as opposed to simply accessing the area).

I hope this helps!