Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nothing at level 128 ?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
Please guys, did I miss something ?

I'm surprised I didn't get any call for a school quest at level 128. It's a long-time Wizard101 tradition to get one every 10 levels that end in 8 (starting at level 18, then 28, 38, 48, etc), either to learn a school spell, to get a school pet or both.

Yeah, we've got the Scion spell but it's not a school spell, it's exactly like the Artorius one at level 85 : same spell for everybody with specific school variants, learned during the main quest (and we did get a school spell quest at level 88 anyway).

And yeah, we didn't get a school spell quest at level 78 & 98 either but there was a school pet quest instead (though, new specific school spells had their quest at level 72 + 75 and were also there at level 100 for the first Shadow-enhanced school spells in the side-world Darkmoor).

I didn't have time lately to check all W101 or Central forums to know what's up.
  • Maybe the quest is there but the call for it isn't added to the game yet?
  • Maybe there wasn't time to create that quest yet and it will be added with a future update?
  • Maybe there is, like Four Dungeons, a scheduled side world where we'll get that new school spell or pet?

Please be gentle if you announce me that this tradition is gone, I might cry a little, haha : as usual, I was expecting it like a kid at X-mas, eh, eh

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
there is no more spells other than the scions, they would've mentioned them if there were any