Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Visible Backpacks + Backpack Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2016
I think it would be pretty neat to have the option to have your backpack show up as an appearance option on your back, and be able to buy different backpack appearances with either gold, or crowns for fancier ones. You could go from simple dyeable backpacks to like seriously cool looking, armored backpacks. You could even throw in satchels or something and try to make that work. It would help fit that "magic student" theme as well for people's characters.

Another thing that I think would be cool is small cosmetic pets that are specifically for chilling in your backpack as you adventure around. They wouldn't really do anything, I reckon but sit in your backpack with maybe an animation or a card offered. I would say just use preexisting pets, but it might be too much work to reprogram and animate every pet to fit in a backpack. Maybe just like backpack firecats and pixies, little stuff like that.

I can definitely see myself spending a pretty penny on these if they were implemented, cause I'm a huge cosmetic hoarder, and also I think it would be a good feature for cosmetics in general.

Thanks for reading my suggestion!

Survivor
Jan 04, 2018
I so love this idea! I would love a backpack, and the game really does need some more elements that tie you to the "student" identity. The further I get from Wizard City, the more I lose track of how I/my character started. This would be an excellent addition. I love purely decorative gear and would definitely take advantage of this. Good thought!

Hannah Stormsong lvl65