Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

clothing dresses for girls and woman

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
hi, I was just wondering if you could make some different and prettier dresses for girls in your outfit collection bundles or in the bazaar. The only dress that is really the prettiest dress is in a bundle that is red with wings on the back. They almost look like angel wings. I really wish there were more outfits to choose from. maybe some kind of pretty gown like dresses, something like that. Just something more pretty and without the wings. I really don't like the wings and that piece of fabric hanging down in the middle. Does anybody else have any other ideas about this?

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I agree. We need some prettier style for girls. And more for boys too. Clothing attire is way to limited.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Someone in another topic is asking for the male things to be available on female wizards and then in this topic someone wants more feminine clothing available. hehe

I'd love more clothing options.

I'd especially love more of the feminine clothing options particularly on the bundles.

So often the bundles have really nice outfits but they are almost always male-centric.

Be nice if the bundles had a more 'feminine' option for clothing and also dyeable.

I'm trying to be PC in my language choices since I realize what is masculine and feminine is constantly being redefined.
I love the recent Unicorn options because I don't always want to clang around in bulky armor or dusty old suits.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
I agree that girls need more cute outfits! I personally really like the commander outfit for girls, perhaps make a non-commander version (without the stats or with different stats) like they did with another pvp outfit.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
If you have noticed, most of the boys clothes look like dresses.
I agree with you alia550, I don't like the wings and the piece of material that opens when in combat.
If this piece of material would stay as is when in combat, it would be fine.
With the new make over in wizard city, we need a new make over of robes and shoes.
I hear the hair is being made over already.
But we really do need a more feminine look for the girls and masculine look for the boys.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
I wish we could get more stitchable no-stat human clothes maybe like a ball dress for women and a tuxedo for men.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
SparkleTude on Jun 26, 2018 wrote:
Someone in another topic is asking for the male things to be available on female wizards and then in this topic someone wants more feminine clothing available. hehe

I'd love more clothing options.

I'd especially love more of the feminine clothing options particularly on the bundles.

So often the bundles have really nice outfits but they are almost always male-centric.

Be nice if the bundles had a more 'feminine' option for clothing and also dyeable.

I'm trying to be PC in my language choices since I realize what is masculine and feminine is constantly being redefined.
I love the recent Unicorn options because I don't always want to clang around in bulky armor or dusty old suits.
I like both ideas. Since not all boys and girls are the same in personality, it would be nice for each to have clothing available for them that they feel expresses themselves - whether masculine or feminine.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2017
hey everyone this only game I ever played wish they made new stylish wigs and new color maybe like pastel colors for women I joy fashion taste lot I love match colors on my wizard account make it cute hmm hopeing maybe they can do cute and creepy on clothes in wizard01 I came to love spookiness of goth with cuteness include black roses and cute little bats kawaii skeletons fancy and more fluffy legwarmers and perky goths neon pink and black stripes wear pink sweater pastel grunge mixed spooky or obscene t shirts or beanie pastel goth great deal black studs platform shoes and religious symbolism puts a girly twist adding cute bows, pastel clothing often hair colored cotton candy maybe in wizard01 blend in Japanese fairy kei or harajuku girls style more pastel than neon fashion