Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Shop Attire

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I've been farming the spectral guardians in shining mountain for the last 2 days, nearly 20 hours in all. I'm using my max death who is pretty good in terms of stats so the fight isn't too hard, just its time-consuming. I'm after the Elegant Ice Hat or The Sub-Zero Brim as its called that is part of the WhiteBlind clothing set for my ice's new oufit since I've grown tired of the Silent Knight armor.

Here's where I am going to bring up my issue and my opinion on this.

I personally think that whenever a clothing set is introduced to the crown shop, each and every piece of every individual set can be bought separately. The hat, robe and shoes should all be able to be purchased by itself.

For instance I don't need the rest of the whiteblind set. I hate the shoes personally and I have the elegant ice robe from Yakedo, I just need the HAT.

I even checked in the hat section of the crown shop and was HEAVILY disappointed that only about 20-25 hats were available and none of them was the hat I so desperately needed.

KingsIsle, I'm asking you this as a paying customer and a loyal fan who has stuck with the game ever since 2009, please, please, please, go through every singling clothing bundle and make them all purchasable piece by piece, we shouldn't have to spend almost 9k on a clothing bundle when we just need a single piece.

Or another idea, sell clothes in the crown shop that have no stats whatsoever and are mainly for stitching, like with the many colored hammers in the Jewel Crafter's bundle, only one had stats, the others were merely for stitching options.

Perhaps have all the different clothes with school designs on them so people can just buy them without having to farm for hours or possible even days. I'm sure there are players who would happily spend a few hundred crowns to avoid all the grinding such as myself.

I beg of you to give us more options in terms of clothing and getting said clothing pieces without having to jump through hoops or bleed ourselves dry. I am willing to spend crowns to get THE HAT I want but not spend an absurd amount of crowns on an entire clothing set I wont ever use.

Please take my words into consideration, I'm sure hundreds of thousands of your other paying players will agree with me. You've done so well with making the game bigger and better, small things like this are what will help make the game bigger and better!

~Wolf~