Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A reworking to Gold Key Mimic

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
What I thought about is the 7 schools he changed to... What he dies at gives a higher drop rate for his rings
Luska-storm
Cyrus-myth
Mithraya-fire
Gobbler king-ice
Ghost dog-death
Life-?
Balance-?

It'll make practical sense... Every ring has say a 1:20 drop rate.... But say I kill him on Ghost dog.. only the death ring would have a 1:15 drop rate... If I kill as Luska only storm would and so forth...

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I dont think there is a balance ring, not one I ever found anyway, a pretty big oversight on KI if you ask me, also not too sure if KI expects the "universal" critical ring at beastman fight club would be of any use to balance, have not found a balance critical ring there either!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Jasmine3429 on Feb 2, 2018 wrote:
I dont think there is a balance ring, not one I ever found anyway, a pretty big oversight on KI if you ask me, also not too sure if KI expects the "universal" critical ring at beastman fight club would be of any use to balance, have not found a balance critical ring there either!
There's a balance ring. Charmbeak's Karma Band is what it is called.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Jasmine3429 on Feb 2, 2018 wrote:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Charmbeak%27s_Karma_Band#axzz560VSCJDD
Balance