Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the bountiful mine that came in the jewel pack

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
the bountiful mine that came in the jewel pack last month gives new jewels and some reagents everyday if you interact with it. I was wondering if KI would put amber in as a reagent in them every once in a while. Amber is so hard to get and everybody needs it. Maybe you could even make a recipe to transmute amber. Everybody who is a crafter needs that amber.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I wouldn't mind that myself as getting amber from my King Parsley hasn't been working so great for me. The last 4 harvest of Elders, yielded me none. So frustrating. There is a Amber recipe that you can get from Shane MacGobhann in Avalon. The recipe isn't easy to make though. You need Merle's Whiskers and Amber Dust that is hard to get too.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
alia550 on Dec 1, 2017 wrote:
the bountiful mine that came in the jewel pack last month gives new jewels and some reagents everyday if you interact with it. I was wondering if KI would put amber in as a reagent in them every once in a while. Amber is so hard to get and everybody needs it. Maybe you could even make a recipe to transmute amber. Everybody who is a crafter needs that amber.
transmute amber already exists; you can buy the recipe from shane macgobhann in the wild (avalon).

that said, i would not be averse to my bountiful mine dropping jewels.

-von